Re: Event Updated: W3C CCG Weekly Call - Does SSI-on-Blockchain Make Sense?

Hi Ted,

Sorry for the flurry of emails since this is my first time doing it, and I
agree with your suggestions.  There is actually an option to update the
calendar event without sending the notifications, and I'll try that first.
If that doesn't work, I'll leave the generic calendar event as-is and send
the updated agenda in our weekly email.

By the way, the updated calendar can be found here:
https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/credentials/calendar.  We are also working on
updating our W3C CCG's main page as well:
https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/

Thanks,
Harrison