Re: attn chairs & shepherds -- calendar updates needed

Harrison,

I have sent an inquiry to the people who manage these thing, but my current feeling is the following. Someone has to

1. create a 'task force' within the W3C CCG. I am afraid (but I am not sure!) that only team people can do that. (That is one of the question I hope for answer to.)
2. the task force should be populated by people who sign up for it. Again, not sure whether the task force can be managed by other than the team; maybe the chair of the group, ie, the CCG can do that
3. that task force can be used to set agenda items, the same way as you have done for the CCG as a whole

You can check whether you have access to some of these URL-s:

- https://www.w3.org/admin/cg/72898/show <https://www.w3.org/admin/cg/72898/show> (the CCG Admin page)
- https://www.w3.org/admin/tf/create <https://www.w3.org/admin/tf/create> (the creation of a new TF; I presume your choice in the "groups" will be restricted to the CCG)

Of course, if nothing else works, either Pierre-Antoine or I can set up things, but then we are part of the bottleneck in managing the membership of the TF, which may become a hurdle.

Ivan

----