Re: attn chairs & shepherds -- calendar updates needed

Hi Ivan,

We've just created a recurring event for "W3C Credentials Community Group -
Weekly Call" on W3C's calendar.  How can we get the calendars of different
task forces (such as VC EDU) on here?  Should we ping the co-chairs of the
task forces to do it?

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Harrison