Re: Open Wallet Foundation

can the receiver of the money be verified - yes Anderes that is the issue.
We have identified that in the Mobile Driver's license and are trying to
address in the wg on Privacy Enhancing Mobile Credentials. The wallet must
be toldou the ID of the verifier and be able to determine if it is
legitimate.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom