Re: [lds-jws2020] broken reference (was: Charles Lehner FSA commitment for JSON Web Signature 2020 Specification)

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:46:47 -0700
To: George Lund <george.lund@digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk>, "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: 'Gregg Kellogg' <greggkellogg@mac.com>
The repo for rdf-dataset-canonicalization has recently been moved from
the json-ld organization to the w3c-ccg organization, as this is the now
real home of this document.

https://github.com/json-ld/rdf-dataset-canonicalization correctly
redirects to https://github.com/w3c-ccg/rdf-dataset-canonicalization

however, the redirection does not seem to happen for GH pages :-(
I am not sure what we can do about that...

   pa