Re: [lds-jws2020] broken reference (was: Charles Lehner FSA commitment for JSON Web Signature 2020 Specification)

The repo for rdf-dataset-canonicalization has recently been moved from
the json-ld organization to the w3c-ccg organization, as this is the now
real home of this document.

https://github.com/json-ld/rdf-dataset-canonicalization correctly
redirects to https://github.com/w3c-ccg/rdf-dataset-canonicalization

however, the redirection does not seem to happen for GH pages :-(
I am not sure what we can do about that...

   pa