Re: Apple and Google's Mobile Document Request API

Here are the comments that I made to the FTC.

https://identitywoman.net/ftc-on-commercial-surveillance-and-data-security-rulemaking/
the have commentary open on the rule making until October 21st.
 I suggest that we as a community co-author some comments together.
 Maybe we can have a CCG call about what we should say and get a draft
/some drafts started.
- Kaliya