Re: Apple and Google's Mobile Document Request API

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 18:48:44 +0200
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
On onsdag 7. september 2022 12:03:20 CEST Kalin NICOLOV wrote:
>  Shaping the road is a call for more of us talking to policy makers,
> building bridges with like-minded public technologists (Singapore and
> Canada come to mind) and making all this good thinking accessible to
> decision makers and influencers at D7, G20 circles.

Yeah, I would like to point out
https://www.un.org/techenvoy/global-digital-compact
as arena to submit to. At least the previous UN Tech Envoy appeared quite
serious about letting more voices in.

I've started https://normative-technology.org/ to frame such discussions. I've
been talking with Members of the European Parliament, but not much more than
blank stares there, and I'm headed to the Norwegian Parliament tomorrow. Wish
me luck. :-)

Cheers,

Kjetil