Re: RDF Dataset Canonicalization Final Report

On fredag 14. oktober 2022 22:28:09 CEST Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> I noted that the group published the RDF Dataset Canonicalization Final
> Report on 09-10-2022 [1]. I could find a discussion where the group agreed
> to publish.

I had a look too, most recently at https://www.w3.org/community/reports/
credentials/CG-FINAL-rdf-dataset-canonicalization-20221009/
and it doesn't appear quite finalized, as it says "work in progress", the
"overview" sections are mostly empty and there are several open issues, as
well as missing use cases and examples.

Is there a plan for future work here? Is this a document where independent
implementations are invited, or is it too early?

Kind regards,

Kjetil