Re: DID v1.0 spec - key agreement property example

Devi,

The "keyAgreement" term itself is defined in the default context:
https://www.w3.org/ns/did/v1

But for the specific verification method type
"X25519KeyAgreementKey2019", I think you are correct that a context
seems to be missing.

It should be the 2020 context rather than the 2019 one you mention, i.e.:
https://w3id.org/security/suites/x25519-*2020*/v1

Do you maybe want to create an issue for this in the did-core repo?

Markus