Re: Verifiable Credentials as Authorization Anti-Pattern (was Re: Funded Deployments of Verifiable Credentials - framework for meta-credentials)

Always a bit late to the party here!
But this discussion is truely interesting and I wonder how can this be
taken further?
I wonder since this stopped now and I want to see this get a proper sendoff.

Shall it be an issue in the VC WG github?
Next time people of this community meet physically?
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala