Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 11/29/22 - Applications of DIDs to Federated Social Media

Ha!  Thanks Harrison,
This is intended to be a community driven conversation next Tuesday.  Lot
of chatter, especially on the bird site around federated and decentralized
social media, and quite a few folks have been trying out other news and
commentary feeds lately, so it seemed timely to broach the topic of owning
your own ID in a social media context.

Really looking forward to thoughts from the CCG on how tech we are working
on applies (or not), and if it does apply, how can we aid adoption.

Mike Prorock
mesur.io