Re: Where to find a Vocabulary for Education related Credentials

Chim,

You might also find the European Learner Model (ELM)ontology of help.

https://github.com/european-commission-empl/European-Learning-Model/commit/c48e9e1c74ebd78398fcf50051b4c2dc8bf74409

I will forward you separately the invitation to the VC EDU call next Monday.

Simone Ravaioli
Director Global Ecosystem and Innovation
Digitary by Parchment

simone.ravaioli@parchment.com

+39 348 8903631

digitary.net