From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2022 11:14 PM
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Publication of VC API as VCWG Draft Note

EXTERNAL SENDER:   Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.
EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE:    Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 11:06 PM Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com> wrote:
> P.S.  Despite Manu saying “the detractors (all of whom are not implementers of the specification)”, Tobias self-identified as an implementer and he’s a detractor to the proposed publication as a VCWG note.

MATTR is not among the 17 current implementers of the VC API.

They implemented at one point, and they still show up to the VC API calls every now and then (see the public logs), but they are no longer an active implementer of the VC API, AFAIK. We would, of course, welcome that to change. :)

Manu Sporny - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/manusporny/__;!!AaIhyw!qsMXTA741BIUWuce-FgCr4WnUqzfZNqY3QsrwNoZaOdisW1ZJYp3S8AAryZ9x-iaQ1Gpxhj9k1h0YIpyWGPFqTg$

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
News: Digital Bazaar Announces New Case Studies (2021) https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.digitalbazaar.com/__;!!AaIhyw!qsMXTA741BIUWuce-FgCr4WnUqzfZNqY3QsrwNoZaOdisW1ZJYp3S8AAryZ9x-iaQ1Gpxhj9k1h0YIpyBBLgOtU$