Re: Where to find a Vocabulary for Education related Credentials

On 18/11/2022 00:30, Chim Himidumage wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm working on creating some VCs for education related claims. I have
> been using*vc.js*by Transmute for this purpose.
> Their tests are based on the vocabulary based on
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/traceability-vocab
> <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/traceability-vocab/#abstract> (https://w3c-ccg.github.io/traceability-vocab/contexts/traceability-v1.jsonld).
> I'm trying to find out whether there is such a defined vocabulary for
> education related credentials (certificates, badges and transcripts).

Try Credential Engine, classes here: https://credreg.com/page/typeslist
, all terms here: https://credreg.com/ctdl/terms

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.