Re: Universal signature verifier

Such service/proxy could be sustained or even profitable if they apply the
same business model that 3PL use for shipping and fulfillment.

e.g.

Everyone uses the same centralized endpoints and standard scheme and pays
this centralized endpoint that checks all Individual Certifier endpoints
based on parameters. If these endpoints are SAAS, then the centralized
proxy gets reduced pricing the same as 3P gets reduced shipping and they
translate that reduced costs to the service consumers.

Regards
--
Eduardo Chongkan