Re: Universal signature verifier

Hello Julien,

We (Danube Tech) have a "Universal Verifier" here:
https://univerifier.io/

But I don't claim that it actually supports all the credential formats
and signature suites in existence...

Especially considering that at the last Internet Identity Workshop a lot
of different formats were identified:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNHvPhFv85HHlG8Ry2etrw15KdY830oAL804rMFY9bY/

all the best,
Markus