Re: Request for Presenters: In-Person Presentation of Credentials

Thanks for the extra information, James. I'm very excited about your use
case and I'd love to see it demonstrated live sometime!
Also, thanks to DigitalBazaar for the great libraries, I agree they are
extraordinarily valuable for bootstrapping VC work.

Butters @ Salesforce | Software Architect