Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

On 3/21/22 7:09 PM, David Waite wrote:
> Please explain what the centralized rails are for SIOP, such as the
> sections of the spec you have concerns about.
>
> Since you brought up CHAPI as the alternative, I'd also appreciate an
> explanation how the CHAPI polyfill does not meet the requirements to be
> called 'centralized'.

David, have you been able to piece together the answer to that question by
reading this impossibly long thread, yet? If not, I'm happy to try and
summarize what's already been said in the thread.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/