Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

From: Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 18:27:50 -0700
To: dzagidulin@gmail.com
Cc: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Working on it. Bet your last dollar on my ability to influence! Guaranteed!
:-)

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 5:47 PM Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 8:08 PM Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Maybe we can encourage the platforms to get their act together and work
>> on a common mechanism for web-to-app calling? Rather than everyone making
>> weird hacks?
>>
>> :-)
>>

> Andrew,
> That would, of course, be amazing :)
> From your lips to the OS vendors' ears!!
>
> --
Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave,, Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security