Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 17:11:35 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 3/23/22 2:11 PM, Oliver Terbu wrote:
> BTW. I still have no answers to my concerns on CHAPI raised in this email

There are A LOT of emails in this thread and some of us (me) are having a hard
time responding to all the salient points (there are A LOT of them) while
keeping up with the velocity of emails.

For example, I /still/ haven't responded to some of David Waite's concerns...
or yours... it's on my to-do list and I'm trying to respond in chronological
order as fast as I can (as I'm sure others are). :)

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/