Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

The critical piece, as implied in my second question, is that a
chain-of-custody wallet design would be unacceptably coercive. I'm
envisioning an ankle bracelet or chip.

How do we avoid coercion?

Another issue involves the temptation to use strong credentials for trivial
transactions. ZKPs would solve this but I don't think VPs do.

Adrian