[CANCELED] VC API Work Item - March 22nd 2022

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:16:58 -0400
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
The VC API work item call for today is cancelled; we processed all of our PRs
last week and have no new ones.

I've also equally assigned issues to the CODEOWNERs of the VC API to evaluate
all our current issues and either a) mark them as ready for a pull request, b)
request more information from the issue submitter, or c) close the issue.

Please use the call time today, and spare cycles during the rest of this week,
to process issues. If we don't have new PRs by next week, we'll focus on
processing issues next week.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/