Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

My apologies, in my previous diagram, the arrows between the web
application and the W3C CCG Credential Handler need to be reversed
obviously.

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Oliver