List function question/problem --

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:24:26 -0700
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Hi,

Are posts to this list normally sent back to the original poster as well as the list?

I ask because for years I was getting my own emails sent back to me, but that stopped some months ago. I don't know if this omission is just for my address, or if it's happening to others also.

This behaviour is making me reluctant to get into active list discussions, because I don't know when my email has arrived and whose seen it when.

I've nosed around on the CCG web pages, and my W3C account, but can't find any place where there's a setting that would cause this.

?

Steven Rowat