Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

I didn't realize I was touching on such as sensitive topic and my apologies if I inadvertently offended anyone. All I was thinking was if members of the group are aware of things going on related to a branch of the ecosystem map elsewhere, and they have time/interest, they could contribute a note e.g., an org's initials with a (?) to denote it without saying more about these intersections.

I wasn't suggesting W3C should through the volunteered time of all the participates take on a comprehensive system mapping effort. My sense was we might be able to add something given, as you note, many participants are already cross different boundaries.

There was no intention to suggest we or others are proactively building silos. As far as I know there aren't ruffled feathers among the CCG flock. This is such a diverse and talented group, I just want to encourage small effort to recognize others, as modest or as incomplete it might be.

The productivity and professionalism of the CCG is a model for many other community groups, and certainly one I point to as an example of how a diverse community can work amazingly well together.

Cheers,
 Phil

Phillip D. Long, Ph.D.
Faculty Affiliate, EdPlus