Re: DIDs and NFTs

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, at 2:51 PM, Simone Ravaioli wrote:
> Are we not throwing away the baby with the bathwater ?
>
>> NFTs are generally hotbeds of illicit activity:  unregistered securities offerings, wash trades, laundering, market manipulation, rug pulls etc.
>
> Replace NFT with Blockchain… same same. it feels like that does not do full justice to the subject.🤷‍♂️

Wait until you learn about the indecent things people do with IP datagrams. It's outright scandalous.

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP                                                                              joe@legreq.com
LEGENDARY REQUIREMENTS                                                        +1(805)705-8651