Re: DIDs and NFTs

>>Replace NFT with Blockchain… same same.

Yep, and still a hotbed of illicit activity ;)

I personally have had more success selling the value proposition of
decentralised trust architectures and Verifiable Credentials when I
explicitly say that it does not require blockchain and can work perfectly
well without it.  Blockchain has never really been "understood" by the
population at large and still isn't.  what has changed is that it seems to
be moving from the realm of a "cool thing that sounds interesting" to the
realm of "suspicious ponzi scheme" in the minds of many.  So I'd agree
that, whilst there is some value there, we should distance ourselves from
blockchain and NFTs in general.

--
Steve Capell