From: Simone Ravaioli <simone.ravaioli@parchment.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 1:13 PM
To: Heather Vescent
Cc: W3C Credentials CG (Public List)
Subject: Re: DIDs and NFTs

Not much of an opinion piece, but I have been collecting “shards” of the NFTs vs VCs discourse across CCG, Twitter, LinkedIn.
… to inform an opinion. Some of it refers to DIDs too.

It is a scrappy doc, a “collection” of thoughts open to anyone and hopefully useful.

Feel free to add to it, or use it as a reference.

A possible outcome might be to publish a CCG “multi-sig” article/post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cFTFNaNzIXok7W9M7QgHinRbsgxh3uALiY_eYZcE78Y/edit

Yours sincerely,
-

Simone Ravaioli
Director, Strategic Partnerships
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=14WXAnqSUEDM5UhWk535KdRlV1B0dbvBc&revid=0BybU2CZ7So0jb0lvQzBUaHFkRTFvVVlPR20weGhsNzRXbUNzPQ]

Mobile: +39 348 8903631<tel:+39%20348%208903631>
Email: simone@digitary.net<mailto:simone@digitary.net>
Web: www.digitary.net<http://www.digitary.net/>

LinkedIn: SimoneRavaioli<https://www.linkedin.com/in/simoneravaioli/>