Re: DIDs and NFTs

Not much of an opinion piece, but I have been collecting “shards” of the NFTs vs VCs discourse across CCG, Twitter, LinkedIn.
… to inform an opinion. Some of it refers to DIDs too.

It is a scrappy doc, a “collection” of thoughts open to anyone and hopefully useful.

Feel free to add to it, or use it as a reference.

A possible outcome might be to publish a CCG “multi-sig” article/post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cFTFNaNzIXok7W9M7QgHinRbsgxh3uALiY_eYZcE78Y/edit

Yours sincerely,
-

Simone Ravaioli