Re: Cross border identity use case - which did methods?

Thanks Manu for taking the time to respond

Point taken about HSMs with did:key - will look into it

“ Never publish via a DID Document service endpoint what you can communicate
with a VC. Digital Bazaar is coming to the conclusion that service endpoints
were probably not a good idea for the use cases it was envisioned to be used
for. That doesn't mean it's useless, just that we should've used VCs to
address most of the "service endpoint" use cases.”

- is that because you want to avoid any identity correlation concerns? That’s understandable but what if the use case is specifically to allow correlation of a did to a public identity ?

I suppose there is an attack vector where someone uses that did as the subject of a vc without a subsequent vc / vc that proves ownership of that did

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854