Re: DIF VC-JWTs look like Linked Data Proof Verifiable Credentials

Thank you Kim!

Please complain about every rough edge you hit in the test suite (in github
issues and on this mailing list : )

We need that intel to improve it, and we need to keep up the pressure on
the rough spots (in code and documentation) to make it easier for the
next person.

The good news is that hopefully we will be able to leverage this experience
in improving the VCDM 2.0 test suite as well.

One of the main goals is to show how the same `credential` can become a
VC-DI (the format formerly known as linked data proof) AND VC-JWT.

Having a single test suite that supports all normatively defined formats,
and actually signs and verifies is critical to improving interoperability
in the VCDM 2.0.

I also want to thank Charles (Spruce) and Markus (Danube Tech) for their
help on that test suite... They are the reason we can show language support
for Java and Rust in addition to JavaScript.

I am hopeful to see GoLang support in the future.

Regards,

OS

ᐧ

--