Re: DIF VC-JWTs look like Linked Data Proof Verifiable Credentials

   - *Correction for Markus*: was not failing -- the test suite is a doozy
   so it was just noise.
   - *Conclusion*: did-jwt-vc looks like it works.
   https://github.com/decentralized-identity/JWS-Test-Suite/pull/44
   - *Moral of this story*: time(write code) << time(discuss on mailing
   lists and github issues)
      - Even though that particular test suite is a bear
      - But I'm grateful that it exists, so thanks Orie

Sometimes it takes a lady to figure all of this out