Re: DID Press Release Testimonials

From Trinsic:

The Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) specification is at the core of our
efforts to solve the governance problem in the decentralized world. At
Trinsic, we believe in the power of everyone to control their identity. We
also believe that ecosystems should have the ability to express their
solutions using a trust model that is secure, scalable, and interoperable.
The W3C recommendation of the DIDs data model is a milestone that completes
the required infrastructure to make this vision possible. We're honored to
partner with eSSIF-Lab to develop an open source solution for Trust
Registries as a solution to governance based on DIDs.
— Tomislav Markovski, Cofounder and CTO at Trinsic