Re: Credential Chaining

In the time after I started this thread, I found Kyle Den Hartog's blog:

Here is delegation of authority:
https://kyledenhartog.com/example-authz-with-VCs/

Here is yet another post:
https://kyledenhartog.com/delegation-in-verifiable-credentials/

Here is a comparison with zcaps, which can be better for authorization:

https://kyledenhartog.com/comparing-VCs-with-zcaps/
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-spec/

-Brent Shambaugh