Re: Credential Chaining

Thank you all. I believe this is what I had in mind. It is sort of like
maintaining state with verifiable credentials. You cannot do this unless
you've done this. Prerequisites. I'll chew on this like manna from heaven.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259