Re: Web3 First Impressions by Moxie Marlinspike (was: Re: Ideals meet Implementations - Blockchains, NFTs, Decentralization, Oh My!)

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 5:24 AM Nikos Fotiou <fotiou@aueb.gr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Stating that the conclusion of a blog post of a person, who leads the
> efforts for privacy in the internet, are equally dangerous to the opinions
> of a dictator that killed thousands in Europe, is offending, to say the
> least.

I agree with this statement and hope the W3C remains a space for open,
constructive, and civil engagement with technical standards.

In my experience, labeling technical statements you disagree with
“fascist”, makes it not possible to continue a constructive dialogue.