Re: Need to have a better of understanding the decentralized identity communities landscape: W3C CGs, W3C WGs, DIF, DIF groups, Sovrin Foundation, etc. and all of their subgroups

Brent,

We too have been leveraging Ceramic, along with Torus <https://tor.us/> and
IDX <https://idx.xyz/>, for our Super Skills app
<https://medium.com/@ntonani/super-skills-a-mobile-application-use-case-for-dids-and-vcs-d174467ccf46>
(w/ Lego Foundation). The affordances are unquestionably varied and
evolving.

The DID conversation will once again be center stage at ETHDenver 2022. If
anyone has questions or is interested in attending, please feel free to
reach out (taylor@ethdenver.com) or jump into Discord
<https://discord.gg/sporkdao>.

_tayken