Re: Future-proofing VCs via multiple signatures

Manu, the proof chain example here
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/data-integrity-spec/#multiple-proofs leaves me a
bit confused.

It talks about the proofChain key in the VC but doesn't go into much detail
about it and the example looks the same as the proof set to me.. Could you
explain what that key is?

Thanks,
Brian