Re: FedId CG at W3C and GNAP

From: Mike Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 07:50:25 -0500
To: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Cc: Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us>, Justin P Richer <jricher@mit.edu>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>, Steve Magennis <steve.e.magennis@gmail.com>, "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Thanks Adrian, I would like a technical discussion as well.  You state that
"I think self-sovereign authentication might be a worthwhile CCG work item"
please feel free to open such a work item with a co-collaborator on it
using the new work item template here:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/new/choose

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder