Re: Invitation: [OPTIONAL] W3C CCG Infrastructure Test

This is great. Sorry that I missed this testing session. It looked like fun.

We’ll try this out at the VC-EDU call on Monday the 10th.

Thanks!

K.

--------
Kerri Lemoie, PhD
Director, Digital Credentials Research & Innovation
badgr.com <https://info.badgr.com/> | concentricsky.com <https://concentricsky.com/>
she/her/hers