Re: CBOR-LD for VC

I don't think the new version of CBOR-LD has any component of, or relation
to, IPLD.

We ended up using it in the MIT DCC credential wallet (open source),
because it provides the best compression mechanism for VCs that's out there
currently (significantly better than gzip etc, or hand-assembled CBOR).
(I think the New Zealand govt uses it for their Covid qr codes, too.)