Re: Self Nomination for Open Chair Position

Kimberly,

It’s always been a pleasure working with you as part of edu community and on CCG 101. Thank you for nominating yourself. I think the CCG would benefit greatly from your perspective and leadership.

Best,

K.

--------
Kerri Lemoie, PhD
Director, Digital Credentials Research & Innovation
badgr.com <https://info.badgr.com/> | concentricsky.com <https://concentricsky.com/>
she/her/hers