Re: Self Nomination for Open Chair Position

On 2/3/22 1:34 PM, Kimberly Wilson Linson wrote:
> Over the past year and a half, this community has been vital in helping me
> to rapidly acquire the technical knowledge necessary to understand the
> vast subject of digital credentialing. As a member of the community, the
> passion of the discourse has engaged my curiosity and I know many of you
> have been subjected to my rabbit warren of questions. Thank you.
>
> It has come to my attention that there is an open chair position and that
> my 25 years of experience in leadership and administration might prove
> helpful to facilitating our important work.

Kimberly, I've heard good things about you from people that I trust and
respect, but have never had the pleasure of working with you.

Thanks for stepping up and volunteering to lead, it's not easy to put yourself
out there like that and I'm appreciative of you for doing that.

You're joining two very capable co-chairs that can show you the ropes, a set
of ex-chairs that are still around to provide guidance, and I expect others in
the community to step up and help if you need it, as we've always endeavoured
to do around here.

Very happy to see you step forward and looking forward to the election.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/