Re: New Work Item Incubating for IETF: JSON Encoding for Post Quantum Signatures

Thanks Mike!

I look forward to continuing to work on JSON encoding for post quantum
signature schemes.

In particular, support for JWS and JWK as building blocks for higher order
cryptographic systems, such as DIDs and VCs.

If you are interested in contributing, please feel free to open issues
here: https://github.com/mesur-io/post-quantum-signatures

Regards,

OS
ᐧ