Re: Facing Architectural Challenges in VC 2.0

I have three qualities to offer to this thread:

I help out as co-chair for the DIF Interoperability Working Group.

I have personal experience working with LoRa and Edge Devices over the
course of several years.

I spent an active year in the mm-ADT slack (http://www.mm-adt.org/) and was
exposed to a great deal of abstract mathematics. Ryan, the resident
mathematician, is willing to hear thoughts about this area.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259