From: Steve Capell <steve.capell@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, December 16, 2022 at 4:52 PM
To: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Verifiable Issuers and Verifiers
Yes!

We simply cannot use registries or lists as they are both unmaintainable and often cannot be public because the totality of information in them is essentially commercially sensitive customer lists

Is there a separate work item on chained credentials and the linked semantics within them?  If not will this work item address that ? If not should I start a new work item ?

Kind regards
Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854