Re: PROPOSED WORK ITEM: DID-Linked Resources Specification

Great work!  We've invited Alex and Ankur to present and lead the
discussion on this topic of "DID-Linked Resources Specification" on
*2/21/2023*.

You can see the upcoming W3C CCG events here:
https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/credentials/calendar.

Sincerely,
Harrison

--