Re: PROPOSED WORK ITEM: DID-Linked Resources Specification

I'll note that the goal of this proposed work item is the very crux of what
we're building in the joint DIF/W3C Decentralized Web Nodes work item,
which enables all objects, file types, schemas, etc., to be addressed in a
DID-relative way that delivers an implicit, inferrential API without any
need to craft things specific to a given set of objects/files. Given this
is already a joint work item of the the two orgs, can we first examine it
and do a call about how it delivers on the stated goals of this proposal,
and/or modify it to do so?

There will be 1:1 overlap if we spin up a new work item to do the same
thing, and it would be unfortunate if we created competing efforts almost
immediately as a solution/spec is in the later stages of development.

How about a call to review sometime before the holidays or just after in
January?

- Daniel