Von: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Datum: Samstag, 27. August 2022 um 20:49
An: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Betreff: Funded Deployments of Verifiable Credentials
Hi everyone (VCWG BCC'd),

I've been asked to do a presentation around funded deployments of
Verifiable Credentials at multiple upcoming conferences (W3C TPAC,
RWoT, etc.) and don't feel like I have a firm grasp of every publicly
funded Verifiable Credential deployment happening around the world.

If you are funded to pilot or productionize a system that uses DIDs or
Verifiable Credentials, and you are comfortable with talking about the
program publicly, please add details to this slide deck:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JjfDbeXfE7aO7uYDNqNQ8ixVr9tXUQL7mhwudwxZN38/edit

I know I'm missing publicly announced projects from MATTR, Mesur.io,
Mavennet, Transmute, and possibly Avast, ESSIF, the German government,
and others. If you know of someone that's not on these lists, but is
deploying VCs and DIDs, please send this request to them.

The first presentation is in two weeks, so please add your projects
into the deck before then.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/