Re: Authorized Issuer Lists

 Just to add on, the spec is in pre-draft
<https://identity.foundation/trust-establishment> and we’re looking for
additional contributors. We at Block have been working with the folks at
Indicio on this the past month or so. Calls in DIF are every Monday at 10
PM Pacific. We think we’ve come up with a fairly robust way to capture most
types of trust-relations that could exist inside of a Verifiable Credential
or other integrity-wrapper.

Interestingly, the spec can be used for publishing ’sentiment’ for a given
DID-party, or a list of schemas/credential types that are accepted for/by
specific DID-parties.

Block is committed to an open source code implementation for the spec in
the coming months.

Gabe